So I failed a lot in January….
I will not dwell on that and instead I will set this months goals:
- Don’t eat after 9. Eat reasonable.
- Dance once a week.
- Every day I am able, do yoga.
- Finish portfolio this month.
- Clean out my garage.
- Eat through my pantry so by the end of the month I have to go to the store to eat. Eat more from meal to meal rather than overbuying.
- Continue trying to sell my car.
I think this is managable… but then again I thought last month was. Really my only success was we kept the office and my room clean. I did TRY to change my name (chickened out) and I TRIED to fix up my car but the part is too expensive so I’m just selling it for less now.
Wasn’t a horrible month just could have done better food wise. So this month I’m going to try to temper it with some exercise, focus more on that.
Well here we go! – Sheila